How to Make Sun Tea
- Grab your favorite pitcher or iced tea maker or mason jar and something to put the loose leaves in like a large T-Sac or large tea ball.
- Use 1tsp of tea per 8oz. (For our 64oz iced tea maker use 8tsp of tea.)
- Place the T-Sac or infuser in the pitcher of your choice and fill with filtered water.
- Place the pitcher outside in direct sunlight for 3-5 hours.
- After 3-5 hours of brewing, take the pitcher inside.
- Feel free to sweeten at this step or save till the end.
- If you prefer a mellow flavor, take the tea out at this stage. If you prefer stronger tea, leave the tea leaves in the pitcher as it chills in the fridge.
- After a couple hours in the fridge, the tea should be chilled enough to enjoy.
- Fill a glass with a few ice cubes, add milk or sugar if desired, and pour the sun tea.
- Add garnish like fruit slices (if you're feelin' fancy).
- Sip and be refreshed!