How to Make a Cinn-a-Chai Matcha
Check out our Instagram Reels for step by step video instructions!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Bring freshly drawn water to 175-190°F
- Pour 1-2oz of the milk of your choice into a 16oz mug or tumbler you'll brew the tea in. (By adding the milk first, you'll end up with a creamier tea latte using less milk.)
- Add 1 tsp of sugar, 1 pump of vanilla syrup, and 1 pump of cinnamon syrup.
- Put 2 scoops of Cinn-a-Chai Matcha into your mug.
- Pour about 8oz of hot water into your mug.
- Use an electric whisk or milk frother to mix the matcha.
- Add the rest of the water.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon powder.
- Sip and enjoy!