How to Make a Caramel Indulgence
Check out our Instagram Reels for step by step video instructions!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Bring freshly drawn water to a boil.
- Pour 1-2oz of the milk of your choice into a 16oz mug or tumbler you'll brew the tea in. (By adding the milk first, you'll end up with a creamier tea latte using less milk.)
- Add 1 tsp of sugar and 1 pump of vanilla syrup.
- Put 2 scoops of French Caramel Crème Brûlée into an infuser or T-Sac.
- Place infuser or T-Sac into the mug and pour the hot water over the top of the leaves allowing them to swirl around and open.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes according to your taste preferences.
- Remove infuser or T-Sac.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle caramel sauce over the whipped cream.
- Sip and enjoy!